Location & Hours
Cyber Risk & Security. Everybody’s talking about it. Every major corporation is concerned about it. The Government is investing £billions in tackling it. Our client is shaping strategies and transforming technology to minimise it and they need you to join them. You’ll build strong relationships within a Cyber practice of more than 300 extremely talented individuals. This team brings together people who graduated in everything from Philosophy to Law, Maths and Computer Science. Join them and you will operate at the cutting edge, enjoying the kind of professional development that will set your potential free.
Making your mark within a client-facing environment, you will take a central role within fieldwork teams, leading your own engagements and building productive relationships with client stakeholders. You’ll also act as a thought leader and a catalyst for business development as you build the profile of the practice via expert articles, public speaking engagements and the implementation and delivery of new services.
- Well versed in delivering privacy-related engagements, you’ll be fully familiar with GDPR-related assessments and readiness activity.
- Comfortable with assessment and auditing, policy writing, developing training and awareness modules, digital strategy, consent management, information security disciplines and technologies, you will be keen to demonstrate what you can do.
- Your creative mindset will enable you to solve clients’ issues whilst thinking around corners.
- You will bring an innate ability to lead teams, inspire colleagues and act as a trusted business adviser
- You’ll be keen to increase the eminence of our clients privacy practice and engage with high profile clients, speak at Privacy conferences and events, grow your network within the privacy field and become a recognised leader in what you do
They are Risk Advisory
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our client’s market-leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Their clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships.
They choose our client because they provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of the whole enterprise, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Their expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services.
As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.
|Job Category||Data Privacy|