Cyber Risk & Security. Everybody’s talking about it. Every major corporation is concerned by it. The Government is investing £billions in tackling it. Our client is shaping strategies and transforming technology to minimise it and they need you to join them. You’ll build strong relationships within a Cyber practice of more than 300 extremely talented individuals. This team brings together people who graduated in everything from Philosophy to Law, Maths and Computer Science. Join them and you will operate at the cutting edge, enjoying the kind of professional development that will set your potential free.
As a thought leader within the Risk, Governance and Transformation practice, you will develop teams and deliver innovative solutions on cyber compliance, regulation, simulations and metrics.
Blue-chip organisations’ cyber security infrastructure will be your environment. You’ll be both a valued consultant and a true business partner. Defining technology roadmaps, leading projects and influencing decision-makers will all be in a day’s work. And your creativity will change the way organisations work for years. Think you’ll just be a strategist? Think again. You’ll provide leadership to deliver hands-on solutions to major client challenges – conducting cyber maturity reviews, creating operating models, designing infrastructure, specifying hardware, building software, simulating attacks and war gaming.
You will be supported allowing you to deliver your best. You’ll need to be intellectually curious and ready to deliver exciting ideas on risk, governance and transformation alongside world-class minds. You’ll also be keen to share imaginative thinking with senior specialists protecting business-critical information, controlling access to sensitive data, engineering cutting-edge architectures and shaping responses to tomorrow’s threats – so you’ll reshape the cyber landscape across the UK and beyond.
- Advanced cyber strategy, threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management and war gaming – you may not know all of them, but you’ll know one or more of them in depth.
- You will be comfortable delivering complex projects and managing a portfolio of clients whilst developing your own business.
- When it comes to innovation in developing and building cyber solutions, you don’t just have it. You embody it.
- Chances are you’ve worked in a consulting, advisory or global organisation. If you haven’t, now’s your chance.
- We are interested in talking to standout talent across all sectors – Financial Services, Public Sector, Consumer Business, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Energy and Resources, Manufacturing, Business and Professional Services and Healthcare Life Sciences.
They are Risk Advisory
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our client’s market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Their clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships.
They choose our client because they provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of the whole enterprise, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Their expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services.
As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.
|Job Category||Corporate Security, Cyber Security, Data Privacy, Information Security|
|Location||London, Bristol, Manchester|