As the largest industry practice at within our clients organisation, Financial Services accounts for more than 25% of the UK and global firm revenue. With an ever-changing Financial Services landscape, there are many opportunities to help deliver and advise top tier FS clients with their most current and challenging problems.
In Technology FS Applications, they are focused on architecting solutions that deliver the future needs of their client businesses. Embracing the best packages, integrated with emerging technology and ideas, our client’s goal is to develop solutions that establish the capability for their clients to thrive in a rapidly evolving market.
They adopt a business led approach to achieve technology-enabled transformation. Their Banking clients engage them to solve their most complex problems, helping them to shape and deliver a strategy in response to regulatory driven change and the new competitive landscape.
As part of this team, you’ll work alongside a team of Banking and Securities specialists and will be able to quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge and consultancy skills to become an expert in your field. You will be expected to lead small teams and develop the talent of our community.
- Support the delivery of successful technology implementations and projects within one or more sectors across Retail, Commercial and Wholesale banking
- Lead project lifecycle work stream activities, including requirements gathering, process definition, development, end-to-end testing processes, and go-live
- Lead teams to implement agreed solutions to quality and timescales
- Build effective and collaborative working relationships with IT, operations and front/back office stakeholders to enable timely and quality deliverables
- Demonstrate your ability to build effective networks and articulate the relevance of the new market proposition to FS clients, and support the growth of the new market offering
- Support pre-sales, bid development and client sales presentations
- Support the development of junior members of the practice
- Proven working experience in Retail, Commercial and/or Wholesale banking
- Proven delivery experience, either in a technical delivery or project management function, within a banking environment
- Delivery experience of at least one FS core application; including one or both of Misys and Temenos
- Understanding of modern integration and service technologies such as API’s, JSON, XML and microservices
- Proven track record in successful delivery of FS technologies from a business change and adoption perspective
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of banking controls and reports, such as regulatory, statutory and management reporting
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
About the Consulting Service Line
Our client; practise is made up of three service lines:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
They exist to solve complex problems
Our client’s consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 4,000 people in Consulting, each of them is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Their distinctiveness lies in their refusal to accept a problem at face value – they draw on the depth of their shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers – answers with impact.
We are commitment to collaboration
Our client’s role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. They believe this requires real collaboration – with their own networks and with clients. It’s why they commit to truly getting under the skin of client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. They are also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, they build long-term and trusted affinities.
They create long-term, sustainable impact
They often work hand-in-hand with their clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Their aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation they began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of their insight to be felt for a long time to come.
|Job Category||Corporate Security, Technology Transformation|