In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, the security and resilience of operations has become a board level issue.
Our client’s team has grown very rapidly over the past few years, and continues to do so. They have the largest UK Security & Resilience team of the in their sector with over 300 professionals in the UK. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. They provide their clients a full spectrum of services encompassing information security, corporate and physical security and business and technology resilience to help our clients fix their issues and bring them real, long-lasting benefits.
The environment is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security experts – you could become one of them or simply learn from them. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
We are looking for experienced security professionals, from Senior Consultants to Senior Managers.
- Assist clients in developing overall cyber security architecture and blue prints based on IT environment and overall business, technology and security objectives
- Advise clients in understanding the desired future state cyber security framework and work collaboratively with them to develop a roadmap to achieve this goal
- (Manager/Senior Manager positions only) Act as the Lead Security Architect and guide Deloitte project teams in designing cyber security architectures for clients and in developing & executing on actionable roadmaps to deliver on defined architectures & blue prints.
- Understand and define the cyber risks for the scope of the engagement
- Work through the chosen architecture methodology to derive conceptual, logical and physical security architectures
- Act as the security Subject Matter Expert and provide security architecture oversight and advice to the technical architecture teams
- Assist the client-side business and security teams, where required, with defining the security requirements based on the business objectives and requirements of the engagement
- Support project and technical teams with the implementation phases and act as the sign off authority for ensuring and validating full adherence to the security designs
- Managers/Senior Managers roles: Develop a presence and reputation as the security authority for the scope of the engagement
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Demonstrated experience in security architecture and design for end-to-end architecture lifecycles (e.g., conceptual, logical, physical) for medium/large organisations
- Strong experience in defining and/or implementing security controls to deliver cyber security and other IT capabilities across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack
- Proven track record in contributing to thought leadership in prior work places and/or external market place
- Strong domain expertise, implementation and/or integration skills in two or more of following areas:
- Cloud security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Threat Intelligence and Modelling
- Security technologies (e.g., firewalls, security event monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention, malware detection)
- Data protection, GDPR and/or industry-specific regulations
- Application security/SDLC
- Network and Infrastructure Security
- Preferably certified in a recognised architecture methodology, e.g. SABSA or TOGAF.
They are Risk Advisory
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our client’s market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Their clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships.
They choose our client because they provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of the whole enterprise, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Their expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services.
As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.
|Job Category||Corporate Security, Cyber Security, Data Privacy, Information Security|