Location: UK Wide
Who you’ll be working with
With one of the world’s largest Security practices, you would expect our client to have a thriving and successful Global IAM practice. Their track record speaks for itself – over 90 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years and continuous adoption of their market-leading IDaaS service.
You will be working with a key innovator in the IAM market – for example they have been a significant contributor to the Jericho Forum’s new identity principles, and sit on the OASIS committees for new identity standards such as XACML and SPML.
The focus of your role
Your primary objective is to deliver a premier IAM Consulting capability. Our client recognises the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to their customers. They can only deliver this value by offering a breadth and depth of services that they believe to be standout in the marketplace.
What you’ll do
- You will take a business-centric approach to IAM
- Joining the IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM.
- Acting as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organisations and leading vendors to build creative solutions
- You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe
- You’ll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling our client’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
What you’ll bring
- Independence. You will be expected to be self-reliant and to have detailed, practical experience of implementing IAM solutions
- Competence. You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and provide demonstrable examples of how you have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector
- Your experience of working as client side advisors or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving a number of IAM technologies and standards. Particularly valuable is working knowledge or experience in ForgeRock, RSA and CyberArk IAM product sets
- Your ability to offer the flexibility to be part of the pre-sales process in addition to providing Consultancy.
- Your working knowledge of IDaaS solutions and Cloud Services is highly desirable.
What is on offer for you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer. And although collaboration is at the core of the way they work, they also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why is our client is different
Our client helps organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with clients, they get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Applications are positively encouraged from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Our client is committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for their clients. They foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career. A comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our clients teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
|Job Category||Cyber Security, Data Privacy, IAM Jobs, Information Security|