Location – UK Wide
Who you’ll be working with
With one of the world’s largest Security practices you’d expect our client have a thriving and successful Global IAM practice. Their track record speaks for itself – over 140 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years, being recognised by analysts as one of the world’s leading providers of IAM Strategic Advisory, IAM Professional Services and IAM Managed Services. But their IAM capabilities go far beyond that. They aim to lead and innovate in IAM – for example they have been a significant contributor to the Jericho Forum’s new identity principles, and sit on the OASIS committees for new identity standards such as XACML and SPML. They recognise the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to their clients. They can only deliver this value by taking a business-centric approach to IAM, and by offering a breadth and depth of services across the globe that they believe to be unrivalled in the marketplace.
Joining our client’s IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM. To act as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with world-class organisations and leading vendors to create innovative solutions. You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM experts across the globe. And you’ll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling the latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
The focus of your role
Your primary objective will be to act as an IAM Developer, acting as an IAM Technical SME and working as a vital team member in the design and implementation of the latest innovative IAM solutions for our customer organisations.
What you’ll do
Our client expects their IAM developers to be self-reliant and to have detailed, practical experience of implementing IAM solutions within a least one industry sector. Typically this will include some of the following elements:
- Configures and deploys IAM technologies (e.g. Ping, ForgeRock) to meet specified designs, particularly within cloud environments, including creation of policy based rules and agents
- Develop and deploy integration to target systems using the latest IAM standards, including OAUTH, OIDC, OATH (OTP) and SAML2
- Develops API integration between IAM and target systems
- Writes Java code that is secure and complies with secure coding best practice
- Develops hosted UI for user authentication and authorisation
- Adapts and develops IAM tooling to deliver code
- Produces detailed documentation for IAM implementations
- Identity Data transformation and bulk data uploads
- Assists in testing of IAM solutions
- Develops logging, auditing, monitoring and reporting functionality for IAM Platforms, using tools such as AppDynamics & Splunk
- Creates a build pipeline to enable release of new features on a regular basis, using tools such as Docker or Ansible. Deploying Infrastructure as a code using scripting, virtual machines and containerisation
What you’ll bring
- Independence. Whilst you will often be working as part of a team, our client’s IAM Developers also need to be self-reliant with high levels of initiative
• Competence. You are comfortable with developing and implementing against IAM requirements, and can provide demonstrable examples of how you have contributed to successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector
• Track Record. Particularly valuable is certification or detailed working knowledge in ForgeRock, Ping, RSA, Azure AD, Ping and SailPoint or other leading IAM product sets
- Thirst for Knowledge. You will be working a fast-moving rapidly evolving industry area, and will therefore be expected to highly adaptable, capable of working across multiple technologies, and have a strong desire for continuous learning and professional development.
What is on offer
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer with this well respected organisation. And although collaboration is at the core of the way they work, they also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why are they different
Our client helps organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with their clients, they get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Our client is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Thier holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. They view diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity they value the most: diversity of thought.
Our client wants to make sure that they find the right people to work in their teams, and they know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, our client will find the right working approach for you.
|Job Category||Cyber Security, Data Privacy, IAM Jobs, Information Security|