Financial Services, Edinburgh Or London
You will be someone who wants to further develop your already well proven leadership and technical skills, work with a world class peer group and build relationships with some of the world’s biggest and most complex organisations to help them achieve their cyber goals.
Our client’s Cyber and Resilience practice consists of over 300 diverse and talented individuals who advise clients on issues ranging from security architecture to risk analytics and everything in between. As a Director within their Cyber Risk practice you will be responsible for building and developing a team that will enjoy finding creative solutions to clients’ cyber issues. You will thrive in an environment that enables you to deal with a wide range of people at all levels of seniority with diplomacy and tact. In return, we offer an unparalleled career path that is full of variety with opportunities to gain insight into many different cyber specialisms, wider technology risk challenges and to collaborate with your colleagues on exciting and high-profile projects.
As a Director in Cyber Risk your responsibilities will include:
- Being comfortable developing the market for Cyber Risk services, primarily across major financial services businesses, through the development of effective client relationships and championing the service within the selected industry groups
- Delivering a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across the business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and globe
- Having a broad perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Contributing to the development of the service by identifying opportunities for improving the value our services provide to clients and the efficiency of our go to market activity
- Capturing and enhancing intellectual property and know “know how” through engagements with clients and your awareness of the digital marketplace
- Leading the development and implementation of existing and new market propositions across financial services, collaborating closely with appropriate colleagues throughout the organisation
- Attracting world-class talent to the organisation and further develop and mentor their people
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues
To be successful in this role you should have:
- A broad range of cyber experience, likely including experience across areas such as advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management, war gaming;
- You will likely hold certifications (such as ISO27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM or SOC2)
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology
- You will have great interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting client relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement
- Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management
- Ability to take complex analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner,appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities
- Self-confidence/enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities
You are here:
Some advisory businesses specialise in long-term strategic thinking. Others focus on implementing business improvements. Our client is renowned for both – and they employ the finest minds both in cyber risk and across the broader organisation. That gives them – and you – unrivalled opportunities to influence business strategies and deliver lasting change for a wide variety of clients, from household name multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups.
|Job Category||Cyber Security, Data Privacy, Information Security|